Welcome to Room 403!
Students are expected to be: Respectful, Prepared, Responsible and always do their Best.
Materials Required Everyday:
* Pencils/ Erasers
* Spiral Notebook
Grades are based on the following:
* All assignments must be completed in pencil and in their notebook, unless other instructions are given.
* Classwork that isn't completed during class will be assigned as homework.
* No late assignments will be accepted, unless the student was absent or completed in NPAA's clinics after school. Full credit will not be given if assignment is turned in late.
* It is the student's responsibility to check what work was missed by checking online or asking a classmate.
~Homework Assignments Online: npms.erusd.org - Classes/Homework-Period # (Mrs. Estrada)
*NPAA Clinics- Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, ELD
*Students are allowed to retake one test or quiz.
* The retake quiz will replace the original grade only if there's an improvement.
* Students can schedule a quiz/test retake after school.
Please contact me if you have any questions/concerns:
Phone: 562-801-5137 ext. 403 or